MNTL 80 PCS Pastel Mag-Marble Run
It is an excellent featured addition to your child’s early STEAM activity. The MNTL Mag-Marble Run Toy takes the amazing skill-building to the next level which also inculcates cause-and-effect learning. Let your child's imagination run wild as they create unique structures for the balls to pass through self-curated runs.
- MNTL's patented star-shaped design reflects light beautifully, and the 16 facets on tile helps to reduce scratches.
- Building and connecting tubes, encourage imagination and creativity.
- Made from non-toxic food-grade ABS material and comply with EN71, CE and ASTM standards. The water-base paint on the wooden balls in Marble Run set is skin-friendly and durable.
- MNTL uses non-toxic, skin-friendly
- Bigger Magnets to build stable and fun structures.
- Reinforced Rivets for extra safety.
- MNTL no glue ultrasonic welding technology makes the tile surface washable. For cleaning, we recommend using a damp cloth to wipe them down.
- Compatible with all major brands' magnetic tile sets so children can mix and match to build bigger structures, makes it a smart buy for parents.
🌟Key benefits of playing MNTL magnetic tiles:
- Designed to support cognitive and motor development.
- Promote creativity, imagination and critical thinking skills.
- Build teamwork and improve social communication skills.
- Introduce STEAM concepts in early childhood.